Sunday, September 9, 2012

...said it once before but it bears repeatin'.....

Hi and Welcome to MyBetterHalf, Firstly, what this blog is NOT about: my husband (none), my boyfriend (he'd kill me), my best friend or my dog Sophie (sorry), not even my two cherished, beloved sons.....All of whom you will hear more about over time .... This blog is about, well, me. More specifically, the 2nd half of my life. ********** This blog is for you IF: You are a female. You are 40+ (or plan to be). You love to laugh. You love music. You are one of a kind. You are still waiting to feel like a "grown-up". You work out. You eat clean. You eat crap (sometimes). You're kinda vain (you horde make-up/hair products/skin care like they are fall-out rations). It took you a minute to figure out who you are... You need another minute to figure out who you are..... If ANY or all of the above apply to you, welcome to my blog. If not, in the very least you are in good company:)

No comments:

Post a Comment